- Poll Workers
We are still accepting applications for poll workers (election inspectors). There are three types of positions available, poll worker at polling locations, poll worker at Central Count and Chief Inspector (the person who is in charge of the ward). Central Count takes place on Election Day at City Hall; absentee ballots are processed here.
Please note the pay for an Election Inspector (poll worker) is $225 for the August and November (2022) Elections. The pay for Chief Inspector is $340 for the August and November (2022) Elections.
Election Inspector Application (Online)
Election Inspector Application (PDF)
Election Inspector Job Description
Chief Election Inspector Job Description
Please contact our office with any questions or interests by email: Clerk@greenbaywi.gov or by phone at 920-448-3010. Thank you!
- What are the responsibilities of a poll worker?
- What are the hours of work?
- Are poll workers (election inspectors) paid or volunteers?
- What are the training requirements for poll workers?
- What length of commitment will be expected?
- What are the qualifications to be a poll worker (election inspector)?
- How do I become a poll worker?
- Can I be excused from my regular job to be a poll worker?
- What are the duties on Election Day?
Poll Worker Training Completion
If you have completed the Poll Worker Training, please fill out the Poll Worker Training Completion Form to submit the date you completed training.