Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.

City Block Party Permit Request Form

  1. Applicant must reside on the street that is being closed for the block party.
  2. Upload a copy of the document with all the names, addresses, and signatures of those neighbors, including yourself, whose driveway entrances will be blocked by your obstruction during the block party.
  3. The applicant hereby shall comply with Section 34-11 of the City of Green Bay Municipal Code of Ordinances and also assumes all responsibility for any claim(s) of damage against the City caused by such obstruction.

  4. The applicant hereby agrees that he/she will sign and barricade the work site according to the latest Manual on Uniform Traffic Control Devices (MUTCD) and is liable for all damages for failure to erect and maintain suitable barricades, signs and lights.

  5. Official (orange & white striped) 10-foot barricades must be used to block off street(s). A $50.00 (check only) deposit is required for rental of the barricades and will be refunded when the barricades are returned WITHIN 48 HOURS OF BLOCK PARTY DATE. If barricades are not returned within the 48-hour time period, an invoice for the FULL cost of the rented barricades will be invoiced to the applicant. Repair and replacement cost of barricades returned damaged will also be invoiced to the applicant.
  6. CALL AHEAD TO CELL PHONE NUMBER 621-1229 TO BOTH PICK UP AND RETURN BARRICADES. Barricades can be picked up at the Cherry Street Ramp (northeast corner of E. Walnut and Cherry Streets) during days and times listed below. Enter Cherry Ramp, drive to “Motorcycle Parking” on first level (storage room is under the upramp to 2nd level parking). HOURS: Weekdays 6 a.m. – 10 p.m.; Weekends 8 a.m. – 2 p.m.; Unavailable on Holidays.
  7. Acknowledgment of Security Deposit for Barricades*
    I understand and acknowledge that my application is not considered complete, and will not be reviewed, until my $50.00 check-only security deposit is received by the Department of Public Works.
  8. Electronic Signature Agreement*
    By checking the "I Agree" box below, you agree to acknowledge that 1) your application will not be signed in the sense of a traditional paper document, 2) by signing in this alternate manner, you authorize your electronic signature to be valid and binding upon you to the same force and effect as a handwritten signature, and 3) you may still be required to provide a traditional signature at a later date.
  9. Leave This Blank: