Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information.

Public Works

  1. City Block Party Permit Request Form

    Apply for this permit if you wish to close down a street in your neighborhood to host a block party.

  2. Overnight Parking Request Form

    Complete this form if you are going to park on the street overnight in the City of Green Bay. Please familiarize yourself with the City... More…

  3. Planned Natural Landscaping Areas

    The Department of Public Works would like to keep an inventory and track Planned Natural Landscape Areas in the City of Green Bay.

  1. City Right-of-Way Obstruction Permit Request
  2. Parklet Permit

    Parklets are a constructed platform that repurpose curbside parking spaces for expanded pedestrian use. Parklets can facilitate uses... More…

  3. Trash and Recycling Cart Order Form

    You must be the owner of the home or property to order a trash or recycling cart.