Green Bay Metro Boat Launch
- Boat Launch
- Picnic Areas
- Boat Launch: 1
- Picnic Area: 1
A launch fee is required for all watercrafts.
Daily & Annual permits are available at the newly installed VenTek pay stations. Use exact cash (no changed provided) or a debit/credit card to make the purchase and receive a sticker immediately!
- Daily Launch Fee: $6
- $60. An Annual Boat Launch Permit may be purchased at any of the departments listed below.
- $50 (62 & over). A Senior Sticker can only be purchased in-person at any of the departments listed below.
- $75. Commercial business and fishing guides may purchase one additional sticker for $5. Any additional stickers after the second sticker are $75 each. Commercial stickers are defined as any boat being used for business purposes (i.e. fishing guide services, construction services, boat dealers, etc.).
- $5. Additional Permits can be purchased for each watercraft owned by the same person after an Annual Permit is purchased. Required documents include the Annual Permit receipt of purchase AND proof of watercraft ownership. Registrations must be current.
- Purple Heart recipients are eligible to receive one free annual boat launch sticker. Recipients must come to the Brown County Parks Office (2024 Lakeview Drive, Suamico) to receive their annual sticker. :
Annual Stickers are valid at the following boat launches from January 1st To December 31st of the year the pass was purchased in.
Green Bay Metro