I cannot attend my court date. Can I reschedule?

For your initial appearance, you may appear any day court is in session before your initial appearance, providing the Court has the case from the Police Department.  For pre-trials, you may request a new date by submitting a written request,(Plea Request Form), received by the court prior to your scheduled court date, and you must provide a reason as to why you cannot attend.  If you do not receive a new date from the court, you must appear at the date and time as scheduled.  Please note that conflicts with work, school, vacations and child care are generally not reasons to reschedule.

Show All Answers

1. What do I do if I get a citation for a Green Bay municipal ordinance violation, including traffic citations issued by the Green Bay Police Department?
2. What if I don’t pay my fine by the due date?
3. It says “no mandatory appearance” on my ticket. What does that mean?
4. How do I get a public defender?
5. Do I need to hire an attorney for my municipal case?
6. What does the city prosecutor do?
7. I cannot attend my court date. Can I reschedule?
8. I am the victim of someone charged in Municipal Court. How do I get restitution?
9. How can I contact Municipal Court?