How can I host a special event in Green Bay?

Start by filling out a special event application and submit the completed form through any of the following methods:

  • Mail or drop off in person to the Risk Management division located at City Hall - 100 N. Jefferson Street, Room 500.
  • Email.
  • Fax to 920-448-3128.

Inquiries may be directed to the City's Risk Management division at 920-448-3125.

Show All Answers

1. How do I apply for a job?
2. What does the Patrol Officer recruitment process entail?
3. What does the Fire Fighter recruitment process entail?
4. Can I be notified when a particular job opens?
5. Who should I contact if I am having difficulty submitting my online application?
6. After my online application has been submitted, how will I know if I am being considered for the job?
7. What if the job I am looking for is no longer posted?
8. How long does my job application remain active?
9. What types of benefits does the City offer?
10. How can I view and/or print my paystubs and W-2s?
11. How can I host a special event in Green Bay?