Join us for the 17th annual Frosty Family Fun Night put on by the Friends of the Wildlife Sanctuary! The event will take place on Saturday, February 4 from 4:00-8:00 p.m. at the Bay Beach Wildlife Sanctuary. The cost is $10 per carload. All proceeds benefit the R-PAWS Wildlife Rehabilitation Program.
The event includes:
- Candlelit walks to see the animals and waterfalls at night - you might even see the wolves howling, owls, skunks, snakes, turtles, opossums, and more!
- L&M Carriage Service horse wagon rides sponsored by Oneida Nation
- Animal bingo, games, scavenger hunt, and crafts
- Bonfire with s'mores
- Blue Suede food truck
- Photo booth
- Popcorn, cider, & hot chocolate
- Music by the Good News Band
Call (920) 391-3683 for more information.
Additional parking is available at Bay Beach Amusement Park - take the FREE shuttle over!