Create a Website Account - Manage notification subscriptions, save form progress and more.
April 20th, 2021
Contact: Amaad Rivera-Wagner
Mayor, Lt. Governor Barnes and Community Leaders to Discuss Climate and Equity in the State Budget for Earth Day
(GREEN BAY) - Elected officials, Fox Valley climate leaders, and member leaders of Citizen Action of Wisconsin will be discussing Governor’s proposed budget that responds to the threat of climate change, saves people money on their energy bills, and improves economic opportunity and equity, especially for people who lack access to good jobs. In addition, discuss local initiatives to combat climate change.
● Lieutenant Governor Mandela Barnes (He/Him)
● State Representative Kristina Shelton (She/Her)
● Green Bay Mayor Eric Genrich (He/Him)
● Green Bay Sustainability Commission Chair Seth Hoffmeister (He/Him)
● Citizen Action Organizer Noah Reif (She/Her)
WHAT: Press Conference on Climate Equity in the Governor’s Budget
WHEN: April 21st, 2:00 PM
WHERE: Leicht Memorial Park: 128 Dousman St, Green Bay, WI 54303