Green Bay's Bike Share is closed for the winter season. We look forward to service returning in Spring.
Green Bay’s bike share system, provided by Lime, offers residents and visitors an additional, healthy transportation option. The Lime system is dock-less, which means the bikes may be found and parked anywhere in the city. All bikes are GPS and 3G-enabled, making it simple for riders to find, unlock and pick up a nearby vehicle using the iOS or Android smartphone app. After your trip is complete, park it responsibly near the curb on the sidewalk so it does not obstruct pedestrian traffic. Riders are encouraged to park bikes in designated Lime parking areas. The parking areas can also be found using the Lime smartphone app, or by the map below.
LimeBike’s rides cost just $1.00 per 30-minute time block, with discounts available for students and people with lower incomes. To pay, simply enter your credit card information into your smartphone app for ride credit. The Lime Access program promotes equitable mobility by removing the barrier of smartphone and credit card ownership.
Here’s how it works:
- Find a bike using the LimeBike app on your phone.
- Unlock the bike by scanning the QR code on the bike or through the LimeBike app.
- Ride to your destination.
- Simply push down on the lever on the rear wheel to lock the bike and end your ride.
For more information on Parking Do's and Don'ts, visit the LimeBike web-page.
How to be safe:
- Protect your head and wear a helmet.
- Use hand signals to let drivers and other bicyclists know where you're going.
- When riding in the street, ride in the same direction as other vehicle traffic and as far to the right as is practicable.
- Obey all traffic laws, signs, and lights.
- When riding on sidewalks, trails, or paths, bicyclists must yield to pedestrians and give an audible warning when passing pedestrians traveling in the same direction.
- Per Wisconsin Statute 340.01(5), bicycles are defined as a vehicle. The operator of a vehicle is granted the same rights and subject to the same duties as the driver of any other vehicle.
For more safety information, visit the Wisconsin Bike Fed website.
Where to park:
After completing a trip, riders should park it responsibly near the curb on the sidewalk. LimeBikes have kickstands and should be parked in areas on the sidewalk that do not block pedestrian traffic or ADA access. LimeBikes may NOT block driveways, entryways, crosswalks, bus stops, wheelchair accessible areas, or be left on the ground. Responsible bike parking is key to bike sharing's success.
Please report improperly parked bicycles to Lime’s 24/7 customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by calling or texting 1-888-LIME-345. Issues may also be reported through the Lime smartphone app.
Riders are encouraged to park bikes in designated Lime parking areas. The parking areas can also be found using the Lime smartphone app, or by the map shown below. More Lime parking areas are planned to be installed in the near future. Check back soon for updates to the bike share parking map.
From July 31, 2018 to October 21, 2018
|# Rides||# Riders||Total Distance||Total Time||Median Distance/Trip||Median Time/Trip|
|4,110||2,080||4,483 Mi.||118,179 Min.||0.5 Mi.||15 Min.|