Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
Adult Softball Leagues include Men's Modified Fast Pitch, Men's Slow Pitch, or Co-ed Slow Pitch offered in:
Spring/Summer (May-July) on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday evenings. Registration now closed.
Fall (August-October) on Monday or Tuesday evenings. Registration is now open. Please find more information in the 2021 Registration and Information Packet.
The registration packet can be turned in with full payment, including non-resident fees, via:
1. Mail- Complete registration form and send with payment to:Green Bay Parks, Recreation & Forestry Department100 N Jefferson St, room 510Green Bay, WI 54301
2. 24 Hour Drop Off- Complete registration form, including payment, and place in the locked drop box located behind City Hall (100 N Jefferson St)
3. Fax- Complete registration form and payment information on page two: (920) 448-3393
4. Emailfirstname.lastname@example.org complete registration form and payment information on page two.
5. In-person- Complete the registration form and make the payment in full in the Parks Office: 100 N Jefferson St, room 510