- Public Works
- On-Street Parking
On-street parking includes meters, loading zones, yellow curbs, fire hydrants, reserved for special use spaces, residential parking permit districts, school parking, just to name a few. For information on where and how to park, please click on the appropriate link to the left.
Additional questions? Contact us at 920-448-3431 or email.
The Parking Division has nearly 700 single space meters
- Meters accept coin or payment via Passport, a pay-by-phone mobile app
- Meter rate is $0.95 per hour
- Please read meter to determine max parking time limit and hours of operation
Passport Parking App
To pay by mobile app:
Download Passport to your mobile device. Additional features include:
- Alerts via text 3 minutes prior to expiration
- E-mailed receipts
- Allows for remote extension of time; Note: meters have a maximum time limit i.e., 2-hour meters - you will not be able to extend time after that initial 2 hours.
- There is a nominal service fee for each transaction
Although we attempt to ensure all meters are operating at peak efficiency, occasionally a meter may malfunction or get vandalized. Contact us at 920-448-3431 to report a broken/malfunctioning meter.
The Parking Division offers a free mobile phone app from Passport Parking for use at all meter parking stalls!
No more worries about not having coin change to plug the meter. Additionally, the app will send a reminder text that your meter is about to run out of time and will e-mail receipts as well.
Meters may be hooded at the rate of $10 per hood/per day. View a map showing each metered space that can be hooded and to obtain the proper meter number when renting the space(s). Purchase a Daily Parking Permit online for City-owned metered spaces.