Changes in Parking Zones & Intersection Control

Change Requests

We receive many requests per year for changes in on-street parking zones and for changes in intersection control such as new locations for stop signs and signals. These types of changes are established through an action by City Council. Such recommendations are placed to City Council by the Traffic, Bicycle and Pedestrian Commission. The Traffic, Bicycle and Pedestrian Commission normally meets at 5:30 p.m. on the 4th Monday of each month in Room 310, City Hall. 

In order for a request to be heard by the Traffic, Bicycle and Pedestrian Commission, they should be made by an alderperson. If you need the contact information for your alderperson, see the City of Green Bay Common Council information page.