The City removes brush year-round from curbside at no cost to residents, however; the City does not remove brush from curbside cut from vacant properties or contractor generated brush.
- Branches and limbs from trees must be 3 feet to 8 feet in length and a minimum of 1/2 inch in diameter.
- Root ball must be removed.
- Cut ends should be stacked together. Do not pile on sidewalk or in street.
- Any size whole, natural Christmas tree (without a mounting stand, lights, tinsel, ornaments or disposal bags) will be collected. If you have a flocked tree, please call 920-448-3535 to make arrangements for removal.
The following items will not be picked up as brush:
- Compost Materials
- Corn Stalks
- Grass Clippings
- Hay or Straw (Baled or Not)
- Old Mulch
- Small Pieces Cut From Trees
- Small or Large Piles of Twigs
However, these items will be picked up during our semi-annual Loose Leaf Collection or can be taken to one of the City yard waste sites
Call to Inform Pick Up
Any brush piles placed to the curb may take up to 4 weeks for the City to collect. Please call 920-448-3535 to inform the City of any brush piles placed to the curb.
Any person(s) or business selling services for tree/brush trimming, or stump and wood chip removal is required to dispose of the resulting debris at a commercial disposal site. If debris is not disposed of properly, the City will dispose of it and the property owner will be billed for the actual cost of removal.
Brush generated by a private resident and not a person(s) or business selling service for tree/brush trimming, or stump and wood chip removal, may also be brought to one of the City Yard Waste Sites.