**For the 2020 season we do not have shelter reservations available.
- Shelter Availability May to September
- Rental Hours: During normal operation hours
- Call 920-448-3365 to make reservations or reserve online
- Tents larger than 12 feet by 12 feet-$140
- It is the responsibility of the renter to contact Digger's Hotline for underground stakes at 800-242-8511.
- Additional fees apply to groups larger than 100 people.
- If your event is to be catered, you must choose a caterer from the Preferred Caterer's List
- Please contact BayBeachCatering@gmail.com for questions or Bay Beach Catering orders.
Shelters 1 & 2
Shelters 1 and 2 are covered shelters is located on the east end of the park. There are adjacent restrooms and a shared sink. Electricity is included. Handicapped restrooms are available in the main pavilion next to this shelter. Volleyball equipment is available at the main Pavilion. Capacity of 100. There are 20 tables within the shelter.
This covered shelter is located on the west end of the park near the Zippin Pippin. At 1500 square feet, it is our largest shelter. Electricity is included. Located next to the west end parking lot. Capacity of 100. There are 20 tables within the shelter.
This covered shelter is located west of the kiddie rides and near the round stand. Electricity is included. Capacity of 75. There are 15 tables within the shelter.
Shelters 6 & 7
Shelters 6 and 7 are covered shelters located near Irwin Avenue and the ball diamond. It is the first shelter as you approach the park on the right side of the road and it has an adjacent bathroom. Electricity is included. There are adjacent restrooms. Volleyball equipment is available at the main Pavilion. Each shelter has capacity of 50. There are 8 tables within each shelter.
The east wing of the main pavilion holds 300 (per fire code). There are 30 banquet tables and 300 chairs. There is a raised stage at the front of the room. No kitchen facilities are available. Grills can be used outside of the facility. Pavilion hours are the same as park hours.
- $320 (attendance fees apply with groups larger than 300 people)
Picnic Area A has capacity of 50 people. This area includes 6 tables located east of the main parking lot. No electricity or shelter area.