Cancellations and shelter/date transfers are allowed more than 30 days before the rental date and result in a 50% refund. No refunds are issued for cancellations or transfers less than 30 days before the rental.
Renter must be at the shelter at the designated opening and closing times. Please stay with your shelter for the entirety of your event. Any violations will result in a fine.
Electricity is included with all shelter rentals.
Clean Up & Waste Removal
- Renters are responsible for keeping their area in good order. Additional charges of $75 per hour will be billed if the area is left in excessive mess.
- Cleaning needs to be completed by renter by closing time
- Cleaning supplies are located in the shelter
- Damages will be billed at repair or replacement costs
- Please bag all garbage and place in/next to the trash receptacle
- Please remove all decorations, tape, tacks, etc. No nails or other fastening devices that have the potential to damage the shelter.
Admissions & Sales
No admission fee, donation, contribution or other charge shall be made or collected by the renter for admission to the shelter or for the sale of food or intoxicating liquor or fermented malt beverages as defined by the Wisconsin Statutes without prior permission from the Park Committee.
Liability / Entry to Premises
The City of Green Bay and its staff shall not be liable for any lost, stolen or damaged property, personal injuries, or other loss at any reserved shelter. Please be advised that a Parks, Recreation and Forestry employee has the right to enter the premises at any time.
Please call 920-448-3365 to make a reservation for your field, diamond or court rental.
- Alcohol: Beer and wine are allowed as specified; no glassware
- Music, DJ's, and Noise: Municipal Code 27.02-loud and unnecessary noise will be enforced. Music must end by 8 p.m. and should not be audible farther than 75 feet.
- Grills: Parks do not provide grills, but you may bring your own; please remove your coals.
- Parking: No vehicles are to be driven within the park and overnight parking is not allowed
- Inflatables are allowed in most parks. An additional $50.00 plus tax fee will be charged. Renter is required to contact Diggers Hotline at 1-800-242-8511. A certificate of insurance reflecting $1 million general liability with the City of Green Bay must be on file. Certificate of insurance can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.