- What are your hours?
Hours of Operation are available here. For the 2023 season we will be open daily 10:00am to 8:00pm, except during the beginning and end of the year when hours are 10:00am to 6:00pm and 10:00am to 3:00pm. See link for complete list of dates.
- Are all your rides open today?
We do everything we can to have all the rides open every day. There are times where rides will be down for parts of the day or the whole day in order for regular maintenance to be done, as well as, some rides are weather dependent. Please click here for more information.
- Are you open if it is raining? storming?
Some rides may need to close:
- In a light rain: Slide, Scat, Tilt-a-Whirl, Sea Dragon, Rockin Tug, and East Train.
- A consistent rain: All of the above, plus Ferris Wheel and Zippin Pippin
- Thunderstorm: All rides will shut down for 30 minutes after last lightning strike
- Severe weather: Park will close; staff and customers will be directed to the main pavilion
We try to update hours on Facebook when weather happens, but at times this is unavailable.
- What are your hours on holidays? (Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day)
Memorial Day: 10:00am - 8:00 pm
Fourth of July: 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
Labor Day: 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
**All dates and times are weather dependent
- Where do I buy tickets?
We have two ticket windows.
- Our main ticket window is located near the main pavilion and Scrambler (open until 7:30 or 30 minutes before the park closes).
- Second ticket window is near the Zippin Pippin (hours vary based on the needs of the park).
- How many tickets should I buy?
This is a hard question to answer, because it depends on how busy the day is, how old riders are, how many people are with you, and how long you want to stay. We recommend that you start with $5 per person, but remember there are no refunds on tickets. However, if you do not use all your tickets they do not expire and they can be used from year to year.
- Can tickets be purchased online?
If you call our City Hall office at 920-448-3365 they can help you with ticket purchases or gift card options.
- Can I use ride tickets from last year?
Yes, tickets are good from year to year and have no expiration date.
- What are the prices for adult and children tickets?
All tickets are 25 cents. All rides take between one and four tickets. Parking is free and there is no general admission charge. For further information you can call 920-448-3365.
- How much is it for parking and admissions?
Parking is free and we have no admission fee. We sell tickets for 25 cents and each ride ranges from 1 to 4 tickets.
- Do you have RV / Bus Parking available?
We do have parking suitable for RVs and busses on the West end of the park (Parking Lot F). Follow the signs past the roller coaster and you will see the large parking area.
- Do you accept credit and debit cards?
Yes, we accept all major credit cards except American Express. There is also a $10 minimum purchase required. We also have an ATM inside the main pavilion.
- Do you have gift cards available for purchase?
Yes, if you call our City Hall office at 920-448-3365 they can help you with gift card options.
- Do you have wrist bands available for purchase?
We do not have wrist bands, there is no admission fee, and tickets are 25 cents each. Our rides range from 1 to 4 tickets per person.
- What do I do if I lost something on a ride?
You can go to our main ticket window and they will take your name, number, where you may have lost the item, and a description of the item(s) you lost. If and when the item is found, we will call you letting you know we have the item.
**Bay Beach is not responsible for lost items
- Can Bay Beach donate to our charity or fundraiser?
We would love to be able to donate to your event, but unfortunately since we are municipally owned we cannot donate to other non-profits or fundraising events. Thank you for thinking of us and we are sorry we could not help out.
- We are bringing a group of people to the park, what do I need to do?
If you would like to reserve a shelter for your group you can call (920) 448-3365 or book online. You can also order and prepay for your tickets at the same number!
- I would like to have catering at my picnic, what do I have to do?
We have a list of caterers that can come to the park and cater for your group. If you are looking for ice cream, soda, ice, or smaller catering give us a call at (920) 448-3365 and we can help you.
- I would like to reserve a shelter, where do I get information?
You can reserve your shelter online, or call 920-448-3365 for more information.
- Do you have grills available for the public to use?
We do not have any available in the park, but you are able to bring one with you. Make sure to use an orange "HOT COALS" container to dispose of any hot coals.
- What new rides do you have?
Since 2011 we have added the following rides to the park:
- 2011 Zippin Pippin
- 2013 Sea Dragon
- 2016 Rockin’ Tug
- 2016 Bay Beast (no longer operating)
- 2017 Falling Star (no longer operating)
- 2018 Westbound Train
- 2019 100 foot Ferris Wheel
- 2023 Nebulaz (opening soon)
- 2023 Bay Beast
- Bay Beach is hoping to bring back a beach to the park (including a pier and boardwalk)
- What are the height and weight requirements for certain rides?
Kiddie Rides: Rider has to sit up on their own to ride, and no taller than 50 inches
- Boats, Granny Bugs, Jeeps, Lady Bugs, Race Cars, Sky Fighters
Family Rides: Some height requirements required to ride with an adult and alone
- Big Wheel (under 42 inches rides with an adult--no single riders)
- Bumper Cars (must be 48 inches to ride with adult, 54 inches to drive alone)
- Ferris Wheel (must be 36 inches to ride with adult, 48 inches to ride without an adult--no single riders)
- Helicopters (sit up on their own)
- Train and Merry-go-Round (all may ride with adult supervision)
- Rockin’ Tug (under 42 inches rides with an adult--no riders under the age of 2)
- Scrambler (under 42 inches must ride with an adult--no riders under the age of 2)
- Slide (under 48 inches must ride with an adult--no riders under the age of 2)
- Tilt-a-Whirl (under 46 inches must ride with an adult--no riders under the age of 2)
Thrill Rides: Height requirements to ride alone
- Bay Beast (must be 44 inches to ride)
- NebulaZ (must be 42 inches to ride)
- Scat (must be 48 inches to ride)
- Sea Dragon (must be 48 inches to ride)
- Yo-Yo (must be 42 inches to ride--under 210 pounds)
- Zippin Pippin (must be 48 inches to ride)
- What is your policy on Go-Pro Cameras on the rides?
You can use them at your own risk. We are not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- What should I wear to go on rides?
All riders are required to have shirt, shoes, and pants at all times. The only exception is small infants being held on the Merry-go-Round and the Train, they do not need to have shoes on.
- Do you have swimming areas available? A beach?
Currently we do not have any swimming areas at Bay Beach, but in the near future there is a beach coming. There are a few water parks a few miles away.
- Where are your restrooms located?
Our main Pavilion has bathrooms with access from the South side, as well as from inside the building. We also have bathrooms located at Shelters 1 & 2 (East end of park), Shelters 6 & 7 (South end of the park near the Scat), and near the playground (West end of the park near the Zippin Pippin).
- Do you have wheelchairs or strollers available for rent?
Unfortunately at this time we do not have either available for rent.
- How old do you have to be to work at Bay Beach?
To work in the concession areas you have to be 14 or older.
To work on a ride, you have to be 18 or older.
You can apply at NeoGov
- How do I purchase a brick or make a donation?
You can visit our Friends of Bay Beach site to make a donation or find information on memorial bricks.
- I purchased a brick, have they been put in the Zippin Pippin Plaza yet?
We will organize an installation date to place all of the brick orders we receive. You will receive an email once it is installed.
- Are the ponies still there?
We are sorry to say that after all these years, the ponies have retired as of the 2015 season and will no longer be at the park.
- How late is hot food available?
We have a few areas that serve hot food: Bay Beach Grill, located near the Zippin Pippin; our Cafe (main Pavilion); and our outdoor concession stand. The Grill and Cafe are open until 7:00 pm, Concession stand is open until 8:00 pm. There are times when all areas may close early or stay open a little later, depending on weather and attendance that day.
- Am I able to carry in food?
Yes, we have picnic tables available for families, these are on a first come basis. If you would like to purchase food, we have items available at concession stands as well.
- Where do I go if I need First-Aid?
All of our rides have a walkie-talkie where they will call a Supervisor over to help; Supervisors are First-Aid and CPR certified. We also have band-aids and first aid supplies at all concession areas, ticket windows, and some rides. Ask an employee and they will help you with your needs.
- Am I able to bring my dog to Bay Beach?
Bay Beach is a city owned park and unfortunately dogs, with the exception of service dogs, are not permitted in city parks. We are hoping sometime in the future we can make at least a section of the park dog friendly, but unfortunately we are not there yet.
- Who do I contact if we have a customer service situation?
You can call our office number 920-448-3365 or email us at email@example.com and they will direct you to the correct person.
- Can I purchase a t-shirt or souvenir item online?
Unfortunately, we do not have an online store at this time. Our gift shop is usually open 10:00 am - 7:00 pm, with some days closing earlier.
- Do you have special events at Bay Beach?
Watch our Facebook page for updates on special events or you can look on our website under Special Events.
Periodically the City of Green Bay or Bay Beach Amusement Park staff will take pictures of customers at our events or on our rides. These photos may appear in city brochures and publications, local newspapers and/or this website. If you or your family members do not wish to have your photo taken you must give us written notice.