The City of Green Bay offers trails for walking, running, hiking, biking, and cross country skiing. There are no fees to utilize the trails.
- Green Bay Park Hours: 6 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- Wildlife Sanctuary Hours
- Know your right away. Check signage for the trail you are using, know the hierarchy on the trail, and follow the correct right-of-way yields: bikes yield to skiers and walkers, skiers yield to walkers.
- Follow the direction of travel arrows on the trail.
- Travel on the right, pass on the left.
- Stay on the designated trail. Do not disturb plants or wildlife.
- Be mindful of trail conditions and stay off wet trails.
- Be aware of your surroundings and make yourself known.
- Dogs must be on a 7’ leash and owners must pick up after their pets.
- Do not walk on ski trails when they are snow covered as trails are groomed for traditional cross country skiing.
- Have fun and be courteous to other users!
Groomed Trail Conditions
All trail grooming will take place Monday-Friday (weather dependent).
Maps: City Trail Map (PDF) 10.94 miles
- Baird Creek Ski Trail Map (PDF)
(Triangle Sports Area: 500 Beverly Road, secondary address: 191 Baird Creek Road)
- Colburn Ski Trail Map (PDF) (1158 Highview Lane)
- Fritsch Ski Trail Map (PDF) (700 LaCount Road)
- He-Nis-Ra Ski Trail Map (PDF) (1900 South Point Road)
- Ken Euers Walking Trails (PDF) (1701 Military Avenue)
- McAuliffe Ski Trail Map (PDF) (3100 Sitka Street)
- Perkins Ski Trail Park (PDF) (600 N Fisk Street)
- Preble Ski Trail Map (PDF) (471 Skyline Boulevard)
- Wildlife Sanctuary Ski Trail Map (PDF) (1660 East Shore Drive)
Fat Tire Park Maps
Fox River Trail
Visit the Fox River Trail website to view images and information about the Fox River Trail.