The City of Green Bay offers trails for walking, running, hiking, biking, and cross country skiing. There are no fees to utilize the trails.
- Green Bay Park Hours: 6 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- Wildlife Sanctuary Winter Hours: 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Fat Tire Park Maps
- Know your right away. Check signage for the trail you are using, know the hierarchy on the trail, and follow the correct right-of-way yields: bikes yield to skiers and walkers, skiers yield to walkers.
- Follow the direction of travel arrows on the trail.
- Travel on the right, pass on the left.
- Stay on the designated trail. Do not disturb plants or wildlife.
- Be mindful of trail conditions and stay off wet trails.
- Be aware of your surroundings and make yourself known.
- Dogs must be on a 7’ leash and owners must pick up after their pets.
- Do not walk on ski trails when they are snow covered as trails are groomed for traditional cross country skiing.
- Have fun and be courteous to other users!
Groomed Trail Conditions
All trail grooming will take place Monday-Friday (weather dependent).
January 24, 2022: Baird Creek and Wildlife Sanctuary cross country trails have been groomed and are in good condition. Trail grooming will continue on Tuesday, January 25.
Maps: City Trail Map (PDF) 10.94 miles
- Baird Creek Ski Trail Map (PDF) (Triangle Sports Area, 500 Beverly Road)
- Colburn Ski Trail Map (PDF) (1158 Highview Lane)
- Fritsch Ski Trail Map (PDF) (700 LaCount Road)
- He-Nis-Ra Ski Trail Map (PDF) (1900 South Point Road)
- Ken Euers Walking Trails (PDF) (1701 Military Avenue)
- McAuliffe Ski Trail Map (PDF) (3100 Sitka Street)
- Perkins Ski Trail Park (PDF) (600 N Fisk Street)
- Preble Ski Trail Map (PDF) (471 Skyline Boulevard)
- Wildlife Sanctuary Ski Trail Map (PDF) (1660 East Shore Drive)
Fox River Trail
Visit the Fox River Trail website to view images and information about the Fox River Trail.