The division consists of:
- IT Director (1)
- Assistant IT Director (1)
- Network Specialist (1)
- IT Specialist (1)
- IT Security Specialist (1)
- Systems Analyst (1)
- Programmer Analyst (2)
- Senior Programmer Analyst (3)
- Software Support Specialist (1)
- GIS Analyst (1)
- The IT Director researches projects, purchases, budgets, supervises the division and coordinates the city-wide implementation of enterprise Geographic Information systems (GIS) technology.
- The IT Assistant Director plans, tests, and implements new technology to the local and wide area network.
- The Programmer/Analysts work to determine the programmatic automation needs for each department and provide custom reports and applications.
- The Network Specialists administers the file, email, video, phone and voicemail servers as well as the switches and routers of the local and wide area network and installs, trouble shoots, and fixes personal computers, printers, and telephones for all departments.
- The Software Support Specialist is responsible for maintaining and implementing new software solutions, graphic and web communications, and provides photography/videography services for the City.
- The GIS Analyst coordinates the city-wide implementation of enterprise Geographic Information Systems (GIS) technology, manages spatial databases and mapping support.