- Why do we have a mask ordinance?
- What is a mask?
- Do face shields count as masks?
- Who has to wear a mask?
- Where do I need to wear a mask?
- Who doesn’t have to wear a mask?
- What happens if I have a medical condition, mental health condition or disability that prevents me from wearing a mask? Do I need to show proof?
- Can I donate masks?
- I’m going for a bike ride, a picnic, or a run outside in a public place. Do I need a mask?
- What happens in a ride share, taxi or public transit?
- How can I eat in a restaurant or coffee shop with a mask on?
- I saw someone without a mask in a grocery store. Should I call the police?
- Will the police arrest me if I don’t have a mask on?
- I’m having a private party in a rented public space. Do my guests need to wear masks?
- I’m a business owner or a manager, what do I do if I have a customer without a mask on?
- What if a customer says, “I have a medical condition, and I can’t wear a mask.”
- What if the customer refuses to put on a mask or refuses to leave?
- What happens to the customer after the police arrive?
- I have an office, where I don’t receive any customers, do my employees have to wear a mask while they’re working?
- Do I need to supply my employees with masks?
- I’m a business owner and I don’t want to comply with the mask mandate. What’s going to happen to me?
- What are some best practices to help my business during this time?