IN PERSON Fire Safety Presentation Request
*Please read the following information before submitting your online request*
This presentation is used strictly for grades Pre-K through 4th grade.
The following guidelines regarding Fire Safety Presentation Requests have been established in an effort to best serve your request.
- The Green Bay Metro Fire Department regrets that we cannot schedule fire safety presentations outside the boundaries of the City of Green Bay or the Village of Allouez. Schools/care facilities located outside the City of Green Bay or the Village of Allouez are encouraged to contact their local fire department for scheduling such presentations.
- Please try to submit your request 2 weeks prior to the date you are requesting our services.
- The Green Bay Metro Fire Department makes no guarantee that the dates/times you have selected will be available. September-November is our busiest time of the year; try to schedule presentations during those months as far in advanced as possible.
- Our presence at an event may be cancelled at the last minute with or without notification due to the following:
- Emergency Fire or Medical Response
- Severe Weather
- Unexpected Personnel Shortages
- Other Firefighter Training Requirements.
- Purpose of participation shall not be for medical stand-by or fire watch.
- Presentations must take place in an area where social distancing can be accomplished; examples would be cafeteria or gymnasium.
- Masks will be worn by fire department personnel; we highly encourage the use of masks with the group that requested the presentation.
- Fire trucks will not be a part of the presentation due to COVID-19; this decision has been made to limit possible exposure to the community.
- The max amount of time we can devote for a presentation is 30 minutes depending on what the schedule is for the requested day. If a longer time slot is needed, please note that in the “Additional Information Box”.
You will receive a confirmation email from the Green Bay Metro Fire Department within 3-5 business days of submitting this form. If after five business days you have not received a response, please contact us at (920)448-3280.
I have read and agree to the following guidelines regarding Safety Presentation Requests.