Ballots for the February 16 Election will start to be mailed January 26, 2021.
Request an Absentee Ballot
Request an absentee ballot be mailed to your home, postage-paid both ways. You do need to be registered before we can issue an absentee ballot.
- Request an Absentee Ballot online at https://myvote.wi.gov. A digital copy of your photo identification is required. A quick photo of your driver license with a smartphone works great!
- Or, request an Absentee Ballot by mail: download the application for an Absentee Ballot. Please include a copy of your photo identification when requesting an Absentee Ballot by mail. If you are requesting to be on the indefinitely confined list, are in the military, or are overseas permanently you do not need to provide photo identification. The application must be received before 5:00 PM on Thursday prior to the election. If you don’t have access to the internet, you may request an absentee ballot by mail to this address:
Clerk’s Office, City Hall
100 North Jefferson Street Rm 106
Green Bay, WI 54301
- Return the Absentee Ballot: Mailed ballots must be received, not postmarked, by 8:00 PM on the day of the election. There are two drop boxes at City Hall that will remain open until 8pm on Election Day.
Your Next Steps
- To request an absentee ballot, see what’s on your ballot, track your ballot, or find your polling location, visit https://myvote.wi.gov/en-us/.
- For information about the Green Bay City Clerk’s Office, visit https://greenbaywi.gov/Elections
- If you are not comfortable using websites, call (920) 448-3010. We can answer any questions and can walk you through the process of what to expect if you decide to go to the polls on Election Day.
- Spring Primary Election - February 16, 2021
- Spring General Election - April 6, 2021