Tour a Fire Station
Fire Station Tour
The following guidelines regarding Fire Station Tours have been implemented in an effort to ensure the safety of the visiting groups and to assist Company Officers with better time management in fulfilling their community service duties.
- Please try to submit your request two weeks prior to the date you are requesting a tour.
- The Green Bay Metro Fire Department makes no guarantee that the times you have selected will be available.
- Certain events may occur that will force a delay to the start of a tour or cancel it altogether. These events include but are not limited to:
- Emergency fire or medical response
- Impending severe weather
- Unexpected personnel shortage
- If any of the events listed above occur and interfere with your scheduled tour; please call us at (920)448-3280 if you wish to reschedule.
- In the months of September-November we are extremely busy; please send in your requests early for those months.
- Tour groups with children between the ages of 0-7 must be accompanied by at least one adult chaperone for every 10 children.
- Tour groups shall be limited to a maximum of 50 people.
- Station Tours can be schedule any day of the week, however, may only be scheduled from the hours of 8AM-8PM.
You will receive a confirmation email from the Green Bay Metro Fire Department within five business days of submitting this form. If after five business days you have not received a response, please contact us at (920)448-3280.