City of Green Bay Parking Ordinance 29.203 prohibits on-street parking between 3 a.m. and 5 a.m. daily. Signs stating such are posted at every street entering the City of Green Bay.
The City of Green Bay Parking Division will grant on street parking between the hours of 3:00 a.m. and 5:00 a.m. in certain exceptional instances; namely, lot/driveway construction, houseguests or other emergency situations for periods of up to two (2) calendar weeks, up to six (6) non-concurrent occurrences per calendar year per residence (not per vehicle). More than one (1) vehicle may be parked ONLY in front of your residence if there is space. A field review and/or documentation may be required. Night parking permission is not a long-term or permanent solution for limited driveway and/or garage parking.
Regulations for approval are:
- Prior Parking Division approval is required for each day the vehicle will be parked on the street between 3:00 a.m. and 5:00 a.m. for periods of up to two (2) calendar weeks, up to six (6) non-concurrent occurrences per calendar year. Broken down vehicles will only be allowed parking on-street night parking for 2 consecutive nights.
- Night parking is allowed ONLY in front of a resident’s own home, which includes single family dwellings and duplexes. It is not allowed on a side street or in front of a neighbor’s house.
- Night parking is NOT ALLOWED for Commercial Properties, which include apartments, apartment complexes and businesses.
- Night parking WILL NOT BE ALLOWED on arterial streets (heavily traveled) and/or in restricted parking zones (except for Residential Parking by Permit Districts).
- Night parking WILL NOT BE ALLOWED DURING SNOW EMERGENCIES when all vehicles MUST be removed from all City streets for plowing.
- Approval for a disabled vehicle will only be granted for up to 48 hours.
Complete and send the email form below or call the Parking Division Parking Permission Line any time at 920-448-3438. Your email or call MUST be received before 2:00 a.m. when parking on street between 3:00 a.m. and 5:00 a.m.
For all other parking issues, call the Parking Division Office at 920-448-3432.
OVERNIGHT ON-STREET PARKING IS NOT ALLOWED FOR APARTMENTS, BUSINESSES OR OTHER COMMERCIAL PROPERTY.