Revocable Occupancy Permit

This permit is issued to those wanting to place objects within the City Right-of-Way, usually a banner hanging over the street. To obtain this permit, simply send us a drawing or photo showing how you intend to place the object, where, and how long.

You will be required to provide a certificate of insurance naming the City as additionally insured. This request will be reviewed by the Improvement & Service Committee.

Please allow 4 to 6 weeks prior to your event to obtain the necessary permit.

Mail your permit to:

City of Green Bay – Department of Public Works
Attention: Tom Giese
100 N. Jefferson St. Room 300
Green Bay, WI 54301-5006

Any questions, please call 448-3100.