After a long hard day at work, spend the evening with friends at the ball diamonds, basketball courts, football fields and tennis courts. The Park and Recreation Department provides well-organized mens, womens, and co-ed leagues for different sports. Many of the leagues have divisions available for the beginner to the more competitive player.
Let’s treat yourself to a little fun and get a team together!
Registration forms for Softball, Football, Kickball, Basketball and Ultimate Frisbee may now be completed online. Fill in all required information and save the form. The form can be emailed back to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or printed to be turned in with your payment. Address verification will be completed for residency when received. You will then be notified if the entry fee needs to be adjusted. Receiving a registration form does not guarantee a spot in the league.
- Adding a Player: Players may be added online, over the phone, faxed or by mail. The $32.00 non-resident fee (plus tax) must accompany the non-resident registration information. The non-resident player will not be added to the roster or eligible to play unless the fee is received.
- Registration: Completed rosters and payment must be received to be registered. Receiving a registration form does not guarantee a spot in the league
- Refund Policy: 50% of the total registration amount paid will be refunded for cancellations 2 weeks prior to the league start date. No refund will be given within 2 weeks of the league start date. A full refund will be issued if program has insufficient enrollment or program is cancelled.
- Weather Information: Cancellations will be made throughout the day depending on field/court and weather conditions. If we cancel a game before 3:00 p.m., we will post the information on the web, post on Facebook and email the team managers. If the game has not been cancelled by 3:00 p.m., report to your game and the Site Supervisor will determine if the game will be played.
- ** All managers are responsible to know and inform teammates of all rules and policies.
Adult Team Leagues
Note: All bats will require a current bat tag. ASA Non-Approved Bat List
Individual/2-Person Leagues and Tournaments
Pickleball Tournaments – Info coming soon!
Schedules, Standings and Sportsmanship Scores
Team: Add or remove players