June-August No fees required.
Spend this summer at your neighborhood’s supervised playground. 36 neighborhood sites will be supervised by “Parkees”. A variety of organized activities and Special Events, games and sports will be offered. There is something for everyone!
June-August Fee required.
Special Populations is an ambulatory program for children with special needs ages 6-18. Some exceptions are made based on individual evaluations. A wide variety of activities including swimming, tours, outings and handicrafts will be offered. Offered in summer.
October-March. Fee required. Dance instruction for beginner to advanced for boys and girls ages 3-17. A variety of dance for tap, ballet, jazz, twirl and ribbon, hip hop and contemporary. Program includes recital.
June/July-Fee required. Instruction provided by Western Racquet & Fitness Club that will teach basic skill instruction.
- Open Gym-November-March-No fee required. More information
- Mini Dribblers-January/March- Fee required. Boys and girls ages 6-9 skill building instruction.
- Youth Basketball Skills-September/October-Fee required. Boys and girls grades 1-4 skill building instruction.
July-Fee required. The program combines a quick start method of teaching sailing with Hobie Wave catamarans to get students sailing a basic level.
February/March-Fee required. Boys and girls grades 1-4 skill building instruction.
October & February-Fee required. Ages 10 and older This is a fun league of table tennis for beginner and advance players that is offered twice a year.
August-Fee required. This is a perfect opportunity for 11-14 who is looking to do some physical work and help the environment at the same time.
Wildlife Sanctuary Camps
June-August- Fee required. Camps offered Monday-Thursday with morning and afternoon sessions.
- Wild Adventures
- Raptor Rangers Camp
- Orienteering Survival Camp
- A Day in the Life Camp
- Earth Explorers
- Nature Nuts
- Kid Kapers
- Pond Discovery
- Living on the Edge
- It’s a Habitat Thing
- Crazy for Insects
- Kids “n” Kritters
- Outdoor Investigations
Fee Required. This program is designed to introduce your 3 to 5 year old to Wisconsin’s fascinating wildlife in an informal setting that will hopefully foster an on-going interest in the outdoors.
Wildlife Sanctuary Summer Animal Series
Observation Building -No fee required.
- Wolf Feedings & Talk: Mondays & Wednesdays, June 5-August 23 at 1:30 p.m.
- Quill Thrills: Tuesdays, June 6-August 22 at 1:00 p.m.
- Fox Trots: Wednesdays, June 7-August 23 at 10:00 a.m.
- Talon Talks: Thursdays, June 15-August 24 at 2:00 p.m.
- Otter Odyssey: Fridays, June 9-August 25 at 11:00 a.m.
- Terrific Turtles & Snake Celebration: June 26, July 25 & August 25 at 1:00 p.m.
Fee required. Learn to swim at any level and any age. Summer lessons are offered in 4 sessions from June-August. Sessions are typically Monday-Thursday in a two week period. Indoor lessons are one day a week for a six week session.
- Colburn Pool-June-August
- Resch Aquatic Center-June-August
- Joannes Aquatic Center-June-August
- Indoor Swim Pools-Edison Middle School Pool and Southwest High School Pool-January-April and October-December
June-August-Fee required. Participants will assist with teaching lessons, special events, learn how to use a lifeguard rescue tube and spine board, develop leadership skills & emergency preparedness knowledge. Participants should be 11-15 years old. Fee includes year end pizza party, t-shirt and lanyard.
March & June-Fee required. This will certify you as a lifeguard as well as First Aid, CPR and AED.
No fee required Joannes Sk8 Park-315 S. Baird
Green Bay Area Youth Baseball/Softball Association
- The Green Bay Parks and Recreation together with the Green Bay Youth Baseball and Softball Associations provide area youth opportunities to join baseball and softball leagues.
- Green Bay East Side Baseball for youth 9U, 10U, 12U
- Green Bay West Youth Baseball for youth 9U, 10U, 12U
- Green Bay Babe Ruth Baseball for youth 12U, 13U, 14U
- S.W.A.G Softball (Southwest Area Girls Softball League)
- Green Bay Preble Optimist
Green Bay Soccer Association for Youth
- Green Bay Park and Recreation along with SAY (Soccer Association for Youth) offers two soccer leagues for boys and girls ages 4-18 to play soccer. The Green Bay Kickers serves the west side of Green Bay and the Green Bay Strikers serves the east side of Green Bay. Please see their websites for more information including registration.