The CityDeck is at the heart of Green Bay’s Fox Riverfront. The boardwalk activates the riverfront and provides spaces for gathering, docking, watching, and playing. The sectional diversity creates a wide range of seating configurations and river overlooks. The CityDeck accommodates for both large and small gatherings for comfortable year-round activity.
Green Bay’s CityDeck is a public park and thus ensures public access at all times.
The northernmost landing near the Nitschke Bridge.
- Yoga on the Deck
- Intimate wedding ceremonies
- Approximately 100 people
- 2,400 square feet
Cherry Street Landing:
Situated on the southern portion of the deck running congruent with Cherry Street. It is roughly double the size of Shopko Landing.
Pier features include:
- 4,900 square feet
- Approximately 200 people
- Bench seating for rest stop and nature viewing
- Hosts Nicolet Bank’s Dine on the Deck (shown in picture above)
Pine Street Landing:
Includes the Main Stage near the middle of the CityDeck in-line with Pine Street and will serve as the central entertainment zone for events with staging needs.
Key features include:
- 3,500 square feet.
- Bleacher-style seating featuring 5 tiered rows.
- Theatrical lighting different from the rest of the deck.
- Power source for entertainment.
- Approximately 150 people
- Natural gathering area hosts events such as: Weddings,St. Patrick’s Day Ceremony and Associated Bank’s Friday on the Fox.
How to reserve:
CityDeck reservations are accepted 16 months in advance by calling (920)448-3365 or to for availability on the web, click here.
Fee: $125 plus tax per landing for a 6 hour block of time, 2 rentals will equal a full day. Additional time over 6 hours can be booked at $30 per hour.
Any set up taking place outside of rental time/day may incur additional charges.
Any equipment, setup and rental (i.e. tables, chairs, sound systems) is the sole responsibility of the user.
CityDeck is available for rent year-round from 6:30 a.m.-10:30 p.m.
Public restrooms are available at Hagemeister Park.
Green Bay’s CityDeck is a natural gathering place and has become host to a multitude of special events, ceremonies, corporate outings and festivals.
The City can help you or your organization host your special day at the CityDeck!
To hold your next special event at the CityDeck please call the Parks, Recreation & Forestry Department. (920) 448-3365.
- All special events need Parks & Special Event Committee approval.
- Contact Risk Management (920) 448-3125 or visit the web for a Special Event Booklet and Special Event Application. Risk Management will direct you to pertinent City staff within each department that you may need to work with while seeking approval.
The CityDeck provides public boat slips between the Nitschke Memorial bridge and the Walnut Street Bridge along the east bank of the Fox River. Open to the public on a first come, and first served basis.
All vessels must be vacated from the CityDeck boat slips by 10:00 p.m.
Programs & Special Events:
City of Green Bay Parks, Recreation & Forestry Department hosts a variety of programs. Yoga on the Deck, Fridays on the Fox, Socials, Dine on the Deck, Community Runs and the Ameriprise Ice Rink are just a few of the entertainment and event offerings the CityDeck will host for thousands of people throughout the year.