Hours: 10 a.m.-8 p.m., Daily Memorial Day-September
*Fisk, Tank and Fort Howard close on August 31.
Nine “splashpads”, interactive water play areas on a concrete pad, are open this summer for your enjoyment. These unique play areas spray water from structures or ground sprayers, and the water is then immediately drained away, making it safe for all ages.
Splashpads are free for the public to use and are located at the following parks:
- *Fisk Park, 995 Dousman Street
- Seymour Park, 330 South Oakland Street
- *Fort Howard Park, 714 Augusta Street
- Eastman Park, 1240 Eastman Avenue
- Farlin Park, 1510 Harold Street
- Bay View Park, 1137 Vanderbraak Street
- *Tank Park, 830 Fifth Street
- Red Smith, 2765 Sussex Street
- CityDeck, 100 N. Washington Street
*Only operational on weekends while school is in session
Farlin Park Fort Howard Park Bayview Park
Seymour Park Fisk Park Eastman Park