1. Carry-ins (coolers, birthday cakes, beverages, snacks, etc.) are always prohibited. If you would like to enjoy your picnic, you may get your hand stamped and eat your lunch in the park area. Birthday cakes are allowed ONLY with the purchase of a Birthday Party Package.
2. All swimmers, are required to take a cleansing shower before entering the pool.
3. Running, boisterous or rough play is prohibited in the pool, locker rooms, deck areas or on diving boards.
4. Use of pool shall be prohibited during severe weather conditions (electrical storms, tornadoes, etc.).
5. The use of obscene language will not be tolerated.
6. The use of water wings and suits with inflatables sewn in are always prohibited.
7. Lifejackets are allowed at all pools during Open Swim. *Must be US Coast Guard Approved (Type II or III). *Not allowed down water slides or off diving boards.
8. Swimsuits must be worn. Khaki or jean shorts are not allowed in the pool. Clean t-shirts and soft shorts are allowed.
9. Harassing the lifeguards will not be tolerated.
10. Children who are not toilet-trained must wear swim diapers. Swim diapers are available for purchase at our Concession and Admission windows.
These rules are enacted for the safety and pleasure of our guests. Patrons unwilling to comply with these rules will be asked to leave our facility
- How do I receive a resident discount?
In order to receive a discount, patrons must show proof that they live within the City limits of Green Bay by showing a picture ID with a current address. Children will be asked to give their address.
- How old does my child have to be to be able to swim alone?
Patrons need to be 8 years old to be admitted without an adult. All children 7 and under must be accompanied by an adult or RESPONSIBLE sibling (15 and older).
- Do I have to pay if I’m only going to watch my children?
Yes, anyone entering the pool area must pay regular admission prices.
- How many family members are allowed on a family pool pass?
Family is defined as up to 2 adults and 3 minor children (17 yrs. and under) living at the same address. Every additional family member under the age of 18 is $10 each ($15 non-resident each).
- Are strollers allowed?
Yes, but must remain by the chairs, not near the water.
- Can my child wear a lifejacket?
Water wings and suits with inflatables sewn in are prohibited in the pool. However, US Coast Guard Approved Lifejackets (Type II or III) are allowed. All children wearing a lifejacket must be accompanied by an adult in the water. Lifejackets cannot be worn on waterslides or diving boards.