- $3.00 cash
- 1 blue paratransit ticket each way
Service agencies are required to purchase paratransit fare at the current established agency fare rate. Agencies are not able to purchase Paratransit tickets at regular passenger rates.
The following fares apply to agency paratransit rides:
- $15.00 agency fare ticket each way (colors may vary).
Paratransit riders are reminded to have exact cash or a ticket ready upon boarding. Drivers will not make change.
An agency is defined as an organization that serves persons who qualify for human service or transportation-related programs or services due to disability, income, or advanced age consistent with President’s Executive Order on Human Service Transportation Coordination (February 24, 2004).
Tickets by Mail:
- Mail a check payable to Green Bay Metro for the exact amount.
- Be sure to include your current address.
- Green Bay Metro assumes no responsibility for lost or stolen Paratransit tickets.
Tickets Sold are sold Monday – Friday from 8:00 – 4:00 only at:
Green Bay Metro
901 University Avenue
Green Bay, WI 54302