Heating, Ventilation, & Air Conditioning

The Heating, Ventilation, & Air Conditioning (HVAC) inspectors oversee residential and commercial buildings.  Permits are required for new construction.

HVAC permits are issued for:

One and Two Family Homes
Apartment Complexes
Commercial Buildings

HVAC permits are required when any heating work is being done.  Permits are required for furnace replacements, air conditioning replacements, etc.  An inspection is required by the City upon completion of work.  Inspections can be scheduled by calling (920) 448-3300, Monday through Friday, between 8:00 AM and 4:30 PM.

The owner of an existing single-family dwelling where he/she resides may obtain a HVAC permit for work in that dwelling.  Work must be done by a licensed contractor in any rental property.  If you are hiring a licensed HVAC contractor to do the work, he/she will submit the permit.

Licensed Contractor Heating Permit

Homeowners Application Heating Permit

Make an Online Payment! – requires project number from Inspection Department.


Fee Schedule

Code – Chapter 19

Plan Review

Please contact the appropriate inspector with questions regarding your heating, ventilation, and air conditioning projects:

Residential West Side – Jason Sladky, (920) 448-3298, jasonsl@greenbaywi.gov

Residential East Side – Pete Skogg, (920) 448-3297, petersk@greenbaywi.gov

Commercial – Rob Cormier, (920) 448-3304, robco@greenbaywi.gov