Housing Services

The Housing Division is responsible for the program administration of the Green Bay Housing Authority and the Brown County Housing Authority.  The Housing Authorities work closely with the Planning Division and the Neighborhood Division to monitor and meet the housing needs of the City of Green Bay and Brown County.  The Authority staff work closely with private and not-for-profit developers, property managers and community agencies to secure and guide appropriate resources to help meet local housing needs.  The Authorities specifically strive to increase home ownership opportunities and to encourage scattered site and mixed income developments.

Green Bay Housing Authority offers housing through:

  • Mason Manor – individual housing (8 story apartment complex consisting of 1 or 2 bedroom units)
  • Scattered Sites – family housing (50 single family homes/duplexes throughout the City)

For more information please contact the Green Bay Housing Authority at 920-492-3790

Brown County Housing Authority administers the following programs through Integrated Community Solutions (ICS):

  • Housing Choice Voucher Program (Section 8)
  • Family Self-Sufficiency Program
  • Owner-Occupancy Program.

For more information please contact the Integrated Community Solutions at 920-498-3737