The Public Housing Division for the City of Green Bay and Brown County offers low-income housing opportunities to the community.
- The Green Bay Housing Authority offers housing through:
- Mason Manor (8 story apartment complex consisting of 1 or 2 bedroom units)
- Scattered Sites (50 single family homes/duplexes scattered throughout the City of Green Bay)
For more information please contact Green Bay Housing Authority at (920) 492-3792.
- The Brown County Housing Authority administers the following programs through Integrated Community Solutions (ICS):
- Housing Choice Voucher Program (Section 8)
- Family Self-Sufficiency Program
- Owner-Occupancy Program.
For more information please contact the Brown County Housing Authority at (920) 448-3300 or Integrated Community Solutions at (920) 498-3737.