The mission of the Administrative Services Department is to provide centralized financial and budgetary management, accounting, and payroll for the City.
- Finance This division is responsible for accurately reporting the financial position for the City of Green Bay to assure all transactions adhere to the City’s policies and procedures, generally accepted accounting principles, and rules established by authoritative governing bodies.
- Clerk Administers elections and manages over 54,000 registered voter records, facilitates the annual Board of Review, issues a wide variety of licenses, archives public records, bills and maintains special assessment receivables, processes and signs plats and certifies survey maps, issues letters of specials and acts as an ombudsman to the public.
- Assessor The Assessor’s office is responsible for discovering and listing all residential and commercial real and personal property within its jurisdiction.
- Purchasing / Print Shop The Purchasing division manages the purchasing card program and effectively serves City departments and other agencies in procuring goods and services while assuring a fair and competitive opportunity to all qualified vendors. The print shop offers printing services for all city departments through automated workflows and digital black & white or color production.
- Information Technology Services The mission of Information Technology is to provide cost efficient and economical information, computer automation, networking, internet and telephonic services to all city departments.